Golden Gate Hall
Golden Gate Hall (GGH) is a student residence facility offering housing for students in partnership with the Conservatory. The Conservatory's partnership with GGH will conclude on May 31, 2015. Future student housing for the Conservatory will be exclusively at The Panoramic Residences.
All GGH rooms include:
- Twin bed with linens provided (towels are not provided; some rooms have double-sized beds); Desk; Armoire/Closet
- WiFi; Flat-screen TV with cable; telephone; mini-refrigerator; microwave
Commons spaces at GGH include:
- Laundry - coin-operated washers and dryers
- Kitchen - fully equipped with two ranges, sink, full-sized freezer, full-sized refrigerator, microwave
- Lounge - common area with flat-screen TV with cable, WiFi, seating, billiards, and ping pong table
- Fitness area - small fitness room with treadmills and stationary bicycles
- Practice rooms - three practice rooms (additionally, students are permitted to also practice in their rooms during the day)
- Commons areas are cleaned daily
- 24-hour security at Front Desk
Photos of GGH can be found here.
Conservatory applicants should not utilize Golden Gate Hall's website application.
2014-2015 Housing Application for New Students - Spring Semester version
Golden Gate Hall Handbook
The Golden Gate Hall Handbook contains information regarding the rules and regulations of living in Golden Gate Hall. Students are also reminded that they must uphold the rules in the Conservatory Student Handbook .